- We create one button in Microsoft flow , whenever we click that button , a notification mail will be sent to manager.
- In order to do this , We must have Power Automate license .
- Go to Search bar , type work . You will see suggestions . Among those click on “Send a working from home today email to manager”
- We get a mobile ready Template page, click on “Create Flow” button.
- We will be re-directed to below page
- Click on edit option , which is available on top left corner. In that page click on “Send an Email” dialog box and enter subject and body and click Save.
- Check for errors with flow checker option in top right corner.
- Go to “MY Flows” tab , If we open “My Flows” in mobile by installing power automate in mobile , We can see a button. By clicking it , the notification will be sent to manager.
- If we Run this program in Desktop/PC , GoTo “My Flows” , click on Run button –> Continue –> Run flow
- We can monitor by going to “ Flow Runs Page” .
- Check the manager outlook mail inbox to know whether the notification sent